Digital Watchdog’s new DW Mobile for Android devices works seamlessly with Digital Watchdog’s popular DW Spectrum™ IPVMS and VMAX DVRs/NVRs. DW Mobile allows you to view, playback and capture still images from a surveillance system on your smart phone and tablet.
• Access Your Entire Security System with the Touch of a Finger.
• Remote Monitoring of Multiple Sites.
• Drag and Drop Camera Layouts and Reordering.
• View Up to 25 Cameras per Screen.
• Capture Image Snapshots.
• Send E-mail and Text Notifications with Image Attachment.
• Password Protected for Complete Security of Your Systems and Data.
• View Multiple Sites on One Screen (Pro Version).
• Search Multiple Cameras Simultaneously (Pro Version).
• Bookmark Setup and Search (Pro Version).
• Export Short Videos in .AVI Format and Share via Email or Social Media (Pro Version).
• Instant YouTube® Video Export Upload (Pro Version).
• Blackjack Cube™ NVRs
• Blackjack E-Rack™ NVRs
• Blackjack P-Rack™ NVRs
• Any server running DW Spectrum™ IPVMS
• VMAX IP Plus™ NVRs(Direct connection only)
• VMAX AHD CORE™ DVRs(Direct connection only)
• VMAX A1™ DVRs(Direct connection only)
TECHNICAL HELP AND ASSISTANCE:
We are constantly working to eliminate crashes and update the app. If you experience any crashes or freezes after installation or update, please contact our Technical Support Department at email@example.com. A quick email to our support team helps our developers to identify and resolve crashes faster.
DW Mobile is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2018-01-23. The program can be installed on Android.
DW Mobile (version ) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 4 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.